Пластинка виниловая The Alan Parsons Project - Pyramid (LP)
|A2||What Goes Up...||3:31|
|A3||The Eagle Will Rise Again||4:20|
|A4||One More River||4:15|
|A5||Can't Take It With You||5:06|
|B1||In The Lap Of The Gods||5:27|
|B4||Shadow Of A Lonely Man||5:34|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mixed At – Abbey Road Studios
- Manufactured By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Distributed By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 89743
- Acoustic Guitar – Alan Parsons, David Paton, Ian Bairnson
- Arranged By [Orchestra, Choir], Conductor [Orchestra] – Andrew Powell
- Bass – David Paton
- Choir – The English Chorale
- Contractor [Orchestral] – David Katz
- Design [Cover Design], Photography By – Hipgnosis (2)
- Drums, Percussion – Stuart Elliott
- Electric Guitar – Ian Bairnson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Blair, Pat Stapley
- Executive-Producer – Eric Woolfson
- Keyboards – Duncan MacKay, Eric Woolfson
- Lead Vocals – Colin Blunstone, David Paton, Dean Ford, Jack Harris, John Miles, Lenny Zakatek
- Leader [Choirmaster] – Bob Howes*
- Mastered By – Chris Blair
- Photography By – Brimson*
- Producer, Engineer – Alan Parsons
- Written-By – Alan Parsons, Eric Woolfson
Notes"From the rise and fall of an ancient dynasty, to the quest for a key to unlock the secrets of the universe, this album seeks to amplify the haunting echoes of the past and explore the unsolved mysteries of the present. Pyramid... the last remaining wonder of the ancient world."
The album was recorded and mixed at Abbey Road Studios, London, between September 1977 and February 1978.
Sticker on shrink wrap:
"Music On Vinyl - Classic Album - 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl Pressing"
Originally Released ℗ & © 1978 Arista Records. This Release: ℗ & © 2011 Sony Music Entertainment.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 713748 982065
- Barcode: 8713748982065
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): 89743 1A MOVLP 335
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): 89743 1B MOVLP 335
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA